Innovative Partnerships Group – IPG360 is a cutting-edge Sports and Entertainment company that specializes in naming rights, founding partners and long-term partnerships. We work with some of the biggest brands, pro sports teams, and real estate developments around the world. Currently, our projects include work for the USA Triathlon (Toyota, HotelPlanners), Street League Skateboarding (newest sports added to 2020 Tokyo Olympics), a next-generation music experience “Kind Heaven” in Las Vegas (founded by Caesars Entertainment, founder of Lollapalooza, visionary Perry Ferrell, and Hollywood executive Cary Granat), and a new professional sports league in Canada that we’re helping to launch, to name a few.
We’re looking for a STAND OUT Senior Art Director to join our Creative team immediately. Duties include digital/web design, identity design, infographic design, design brochures, composing images in Photoshop for presentations, updating past presentations for new brands, video storyboard creation, eBook and presentation layout and design. The sky is the limit depending on skill set and desire to learn. Must excel in a fast paced environment and embrace the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in multiple mediums.
At IPG360 we nourish a collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial environment that encourages creativity and leadership. We commit to excellence and act with empathy and respect. We are looking for the right individual to embody these values and help take us to the next level.
• Ideation and concept development
• Layout and Design in Digital and print
• Video concepts and storyboard creation
• Branding and Identity design
• Presentation layout and design
• Project and Client Management
• Print, Identity, Digital/Web, Infographic design
• Video storyboard, presentation development
• Other design related activities determined by the Creative Director
• Experience and expertise in both traditional and digital media
• Executing to budget and timeline, ability to oversee a variety of projects from start to finish
• Ability to take initiative while following creative direction
• Must be able to clearly communicate with staff, colleagues and clients
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
• Possess a work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
• Proficient in the Macintosh OSX platform
• Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Curiosity about industry trends and innovation
• Ability to generate and deliver effective design solution
• Ability to create error-free work in a fast-paced environment