IPG360 is looking for an innovative thinker to join a fast-growing, start-up company at the intersection of sports, entertainment and technology. This individual will be integral in helping to build out the Valuation and Analytics division. With strong instincts and a “get stuff done” mindset, this candidate will demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate the team’s needs in order to offer executive level support, management of executive rolodex, management of internal resources, and solutions to drive efficiency throughout the organization.
At IPG360, our core values are what bring us together and drive us to do big things for our partners. We commit to excellence with urgency, inspire and have fun, collaborate through leadership and always, act with empathy and respect. We are looking for the right individual to embody these values and help take us to the next level.
• Collect and review financial data from various sources
• Create and update financial databases and spreadsheets, and generate various financial reports as required maintaining appropriate records and documentation
• Identify and resolve complex problems as well as to prevent future problems
• Work with the Valuation team at IPG360 to compile valuation reports
• Work with the Valuation team in both the office and with clients externally
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
• Ability and high level of comfort using computers, and all business & tech equipment
• Advanced competence with computer, peripherals and variety of software packages, included but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel specifically, R experience would be preferred
• Background in Finance/Economics preferred
• College Degree preferable
• Desire to work in Sports & Entertainment preferred